Book a flight, pack your bike and let White Side Holidays Poland take care of the rest (we can’t cycle for you though!).
White Side Holidays Poland only offer cycling holiday packages to Zakopane. We know the town, the people and the surrounding area extremely well, which is why we specialise in this region. We will be on hand to help out and give advice throughout your stay with us. Our cycling package detailed below has been put together to offer you a professionally run holiday with a personal service that will allow you to maximise your cycling, and also get the most out of your time in Poland.
Our weekly package is by no means a fixed plan. The weather, tired legs etc, can all affect a cycling trip, which is why we are always on hand in Zakopane to come up with the best alternatives for you if needs be. All of the cycling routes we offer can be adjusted to fit your group’s ability; other activities can be arranged, and most requirements met at short notice.
A week long cycling package in Zakopane with White Side Holidays Poland includes the following:
- RETURN AIRPORT TRANSFERS. These can be arranged from either Krakow International Airport, or at a small supplement, from Katowice Airport.
- 7 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION. This covers 6 nights accommodation in Zakopane and 1 night in Slovakia during the 2 day Tatra tour. All accommodation is en-suite, and includes breakfast. On the Tatra Tour your overnight bags will be waiting for you in Slovakia, and will be returned to Zakopane the following day.
- 6 DAYS CYCLING. We will provide you with the routes, which can be discussed, amended and set to your requirements.
- ROUTES: If you have your own Garmin device, routes are available for downloading – alternatively, a Garmin can be loaned to your group. Printed versions of all routes will be provided, together with details of the various options for coffee / beer / lunch stops.
- ASSISTANCE: We will be on hand throughout your stay, but most importantly whilst you are out cycling, we will be on call to provide assistance with a back up van should you need it.
- EVENING MEAL IN SLOVAKIA. During the 2 day Tatra Tour to Slovakia, your evening meal and a drink (alcoholic or non alcoholic) are included.
- TRIP TO THE THERMAL SPA. Thermal waters run underground in this region. Including return transport from Zakopane, this is a fantastic opportunity to ease those aching legs. This trip can be done on a day off from cycling or one evening.
- TRADITIONAL EVENING MEAL. A three course evening meal at a local traditional restaurant in Zakopane.
- TWO HOURS IN SPA ROOM. Included in the package is the use of the spa room in the accommodation in Zakopane for 2 hours. The Jacuzzi, Sauna and Plunge Tub is a great way to relax after a day in the saddle.
The above cycling package costs just £445 per person (minimum group size of 4 people). If you are interested in booking a trip for your group then please get in touch with us via the contact page.